Being healthy is quite easy. You simply have to eat healthy foods, drink enough water, exercise regularly, and keep stress at bay. If staying healthy is easy, why are there countless number of people who are not healthy? The answer is: neglect. It is easy to be healthy, but it is also very easy not to. Walking around the block to stay fit and healthy is easy, but hitting the snooze button is easier! Knowing how to stay healthy is not enough. It would be best to have the right health habits, and have enough resolve to stick to it. Having a healthy habit takes much determination and commitment. This means, staying healthy is your responsibility. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you will be healthy or not. Here are simple healthy habits you can follow to be healthy:
• Take enough servings of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. This has become such a cliché, you can hear this anywhere, even on TV, but it is very true. This is simple common sense, which is why people tend to miss it. Worse, a lot of people neglect to do it, because burgers from fast food chains are tastier and more convenient. Try to have the strength to change that bad habit of eating fast foods and replace it with a healthy habit. You need to take in 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables everyday, which is five cups or 10 handfuls. Eat more vegetables in these servings. This is a very healthy habit.
• Another familiar health habit, which is very obvious, is exercise regularly. You don’t need to lift very heavy weights or do intense cardiovascular exercise to be healthy, although it will help. You simply have to change your sedimentary attitude and move your body. Don’t spend too much time sitting in front of your laptop looking for the best work out plan or motivational videos. The best work out plan is getting off the couch and moving. The best motivation would be to look in the mirror or stand on the weighing scale. This is a wonderful and easy health habit you can start doing right now.
• They say laughter is the best medicine. Laughter helps you body excrete endorphins. And endorphins activate nitric oxide. These are found in your blood vessel’s inner linings. This means, laughter can actually promote your vascular health. To stay healthy, make it a habit to laugh at least 24 times every day. If you make other people laugh, then you just made them a little bit healthier.
• Drink enough water every day. Water flushes your body’s toxins, hydrates you, and lubricates your vital organs. The human body is composed mostly of water. Drinking more water can give you big benefits. Drinking enough water can improve your energy level, appetite, digestion, skin health and fitness.
• You must make sure you get appropriate sleep. Being sleepless makes you crave more food, most of the time foods with high carbohydrate content. Get 6.5 to 7.5 hours of sleep a day. With appropriate sleep, you will be more focused, refreshed, and less stressful.
Try to implement these health habits in your daily lives as a starting point and see the difference it makes in your overall health and well being.
Sign Up For Your FREE Trial Today
Leave a Reply