I-B Eaze – Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals
Irritable Bowel Formula
INGREDIENTS, CONTENTS Per capsule and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
Marshmallow Root 100mg
Herbs widely used for treating gastritis, peptic ulcers and colitis. They are high in mucilage, which soothes and heals irritated and inflamed intestinal walls.
- Hesperidin 100mg The major bioflavonoid of oranges and lemons. It acts by inhibiting the release of histamine from the basophiles.
- Apple Pectin 100mg Contributes soluble fibre to add bulk to the stool and assist bowel motility.
- Green Tea extract 60mg Reduces histamine release and is useful in preventing the symptoms of food allergies; promotes the activity of naturally occurring anti-oxidant systems (e.g. Glutathione Peroxidase); and hesperidin decreases the leakiness of blood vessels in the bowels.
- L-Glutamine 25mg An excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant for the G.I. tract.
- Slippery Elm Bark 100mg
- Amylase 40mg
- Lipase 20mg
- Maltase 40mg
- The enzymes used in I-B EAZE are derived from non-animal sources and remain active through a pH range of 2-12. This means they remain active in the acid conditions of the upper, and the more alkaline conditions of the lower digestive tract. I-B EAZE is a potent blend of enzymes without protease. Therefore it can be used as a suitable digestive aid for patients with gastritis, gastrointestinal ulceration and irritable bowel. It also contains herbs that help repair and restore damaged and inflamed intestinal walls.
- Cellulase 20mg Aids in the release of the active ingredients from the herbs by breaking down the cell wall.
Suggested dose for adults: 1 capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
The enzymes used in I-B EAZE are carefully prepared to ensure the maximum possible enzyme activity. The enzymes are pharmaceutical grade and contain no mycotoxins, fungi or other contaminants.
Indications: A formulation to help individuals suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s Disease; ulcerative colitis).
I-B Eaze is manufactured to strict GMP standards. These enzyme preparations are derived from non-animal sources and do not contain artificial colors, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives. The cellulase is derived from plant sources.