KIDNEY PLUS – Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals
Kidney Support Formula
INGREDIENTS, CONTENTS Per Capsule and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
- Uva ursi* 100 mg A urinary antiseptic, diuretic and astringent and is very effective in treating chronic inflammation of the bladder and kidneys. It increases the muscle tone of the bladder wall and is useful for treating kidney stones.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) 65 mg A rich source of potassium, a good general detoxifier for the body and a well-balanced diuretic because of its high potassium content.
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax officinalis) 80 mg Used in this formula for its diuretic properties.
- Stinging Nettles (Urtica dioica) 85 mg An excellent antiseptic for chronic urinary tract infections. They help prevent and treat kidney stones. They are a diuretic and act as an alkalinizing herb and therefore potentiate the effect of Uva ursi.
- Poria cocos 75 mg A very good source of potassium, a very effective diuretic, has anti-bacterial properties and supports kidney function by acting as a tonic.
- Alismatis plantago 65 mg An effective diuretic. It is effective in treating and preventing kidney stones and it tonifies the kidneys i.e. supports kidney function.
- Cellulase 20 mg Breaks down the cell wall of each herb and increases the release of active ingredients.
*Standardized 40% Arbutin
Indications: Water retention, urinary tract infections, inflammation of kidneys and kidney stones.
Suggested dose for adults: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Should be consumed with potassium rich foods (e.g. bananas) in order to maintain electrolyte balance.
Caution: NOT TO BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN! (Uva ursi may stimulate uterine contraction.)
Kidney Plus is manufactured to strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colors, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives. The cellulase is derived from plant sources.
Leave a Reply