LUNG FLUSH – Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals
Lung Cleanse Formula
INGREDIENTS CONTENTS Per 1000 ml and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
- Rosemary 208 g Shown to increase blood flow in capillaries especially significant for lungs because of their great amount of capillaries. Stimulating blood flow in lung capillaries will help remove stagnant toxins from the lung into the general circulation where it can be diluted, detoxified and eliminated.
- Scutellaria biacalensis 128 g Used to treat respiratory conditions, especially infections of the upper respiratory tract. Helps support the lungs and aids in drainage.
- Momordica grosvenori 128 g Stimulates the activity of the lung macrophages, thus helping to clear and drain cellular debris trapped in the lung tissue.
- Honeysuckle 120 g As an expectorant, it is useful for dislodging phlegm and thereby aids drainage of the lungs.
- Chrysanthemum morifolium 120 g Functions as an expectorant and is an antibacterial agent
- Morus alba 72 g Functions as an expectorant and supports lung tissue.
Suggested dose for adults: Take 1 tablespoon (15ml) daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. May be taken with food.
Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Indications: Cleanses the lungs by increasing blood flow to the lungs and acting as an expectorant. It also provides antioxidant support for the lung tissue.
Lung Flush is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colors, flavours, sweeteners, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives